Rihanna once said, “And it’s always wet, a bi**h never ever had to use lip gloss on it.” What’s wrong with lipgloss RiRi? Lube is your friend. Let me tell you why.
- Lube makes sex 1000X more pleasurable.
- Although women have natural vaginal lubrication the amount of lubrication may vary during sex.
- Lube keeps condoms from drying out during sex.
- There are three types of lube and vaseline is not one of them. There are water-based, silicone-based and oil-based lubes.
- Never use vaseline as a substitute for lube. Vaseline will break down the condom and cause it to rip.
- Water-based lubes are the most common type of lube, but silicone-based lubes last longer.
- There are also cream-based and powder-based lubes which are typically used for sex with bigger toys or objects.
- After menopause vaginal dryness increases, so lube can help make sex pleasurable again!
- Some people bring their own lube to their pap smears. Which is actually a good idea once you find the one you love.
- A well-lubricated penis enhances the pleasure for all partners, so lube it up!
- There are hypoallergenic lubes! Which is great for peeps with sensitive skin or those that are prone to bacterial infections.
- Lube can make sex last longer by helping people with a penis sustain an erection.
- Lube reduces the likelihood of tissue damage for all partners.
- There are arousal lubes that create a warming sensation to add a little spice to the sexual experience, but do not use more than a pea-sized amount. I REPEAT! ONLY USE A PEA SIZED AMOUNT! Better yet, just read the instructions.
- 15. There are travel size packages of lube so you don’t have to buy the entire bottle and you can try different flavors and types.
A HUGE THANK YOU TO ASTROGLIDE AND UBERLUBE for sponsoring us and providing us with free samples. Need Lube? Contact us.